Milton Non Toxic Disinfection Liquid 5L

£16.15 Ex VAT

Safe and reliable, Milton fluid is ideal for sterilising baby bottles, feeding utensils and other non-metallic surfaces. It works by breaking protein down into water and very minute traces of salt, leaving no nasty taste or odour. In just 15 minutes, your utensils are left completely sterile and safe to use. Even better, once poured the liquid is effective for up to 24 hours, so you can dip utensils in as and when needed.

Milton Non Toxic Disinfection Liquid 5L

£16.15 Ex VAT

SKU: 3149513655 Category:
This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.